Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

March Madness is upon us and I finally gave in and made a bracket this year. In case you didn't know, March Madness refers to the NCAA division I men's basketball team tournament. Every year, people fill out brackets for the 64 team tournament, and often bet on it with a group of friends or coworkers. Several celebrities (even the president!) make brackets. Snoop Dogg has one, and it's only half bad. The ESPN website has an online tournament challenge, and I have my bracket on there. My friends and I (notice the almost 7th grade grammar I just used) have a group and I am currently in 4th place (I should really be in third but Jason thought he would be tough and make 2 brackets). I am also 1,844,144 overall on ESPN. President Obama is doing better than me, but considering he is the leader of the country, he probably should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment