Sunday, December 12, 2010
Courage
Courage is something that can make many people look up to you. I once heard somewhere, "Being courageous doesn't mean that you aren't afraid of anything, it means that you can do the right thing despite being afraid". I think that whoever said that was very wise. Honestly I think that if you aren't afraid of anything, you're probably stupid, but being able to consistently do the right thing takes real courage. Also, Courage the Cowardly Dog kind of shows how that is true. In every episode, something that scares Courage happens and instead of just sitting in a corner and crying or something, he does the courageous thing and defeats the evil person and protects his family. Just because he is afraid of whatever it is that is scaring him, doesn't mean that he gives up on what is right, and that is what courage is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment