Sunday, December 12, 2010
A Bit of Whichcraft
A Bit of Whichcraft is the name of the snare drum solo that I have been working on so far this year. The title is a little joke, because it implies witchcraft, but it is spelled differently (And that, dear children is called a play on words). The solo is actually pretty difficult, but I enjoy the challenge immensely. I often spend half an hour to an hour working on it each day. Working on solos is kind of an addiction of mine, I don't know if it is the satisfaction of finally getting it done or if it is just spending hours getting the entire solo worked to perfection. Anyways, we have our second band concert of the year tomorrow night and I'm starting to get pretty pumped. Oh, and we better start having snow during the school week instead of just on the weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment