Monday, November 22, 2010

My Most Sincere Regrets

To whom it may concern,

I wish to apologize for writing my blogs a day late, it was wrong of me, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Phew. Feels good to finally get that off of my chest, it's been bugging me all day. In other news, Chilly was finally fired today! Hip-hip, Hooray! Or as they maybe say in the U.K., pip-pip hooray! (sometimes how clever I am astonishes me) I've always wanted to go to England, maybe it's because of that crazy Harry Potter obsession I had? Anyways, that reminds me, I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 twice in a 24- hour period. In case you were wondering, I loved the movie, although I am kind of bummed out that the second part doesn't come out for another 9 months. Oh well, I hope it's worth the wait!

1 comment: